Please complete a puppy application to join our waitlist.
Midwest is accepting puppy applications for Fall/Winter 2023.
Photos by Sutberry
Midwest Bernedoodles is a small family Bernedoodle Breeder, located in Glen Carbon, IL (15 minutes from St. Louis, MO). Midwest Bernedoodles is owned by the Gestes family. We have been breeding doodles since 2010. Our dogs are members of our family; they live in our home with our 3 children or with loving guardian homes as family pets. Our dogs are family companions first, and breeding dogs second. We believe that because of our breeding expertise and experience coupled with the attention, love, and socialization that our dogs and puppies receive, they are the best Bernedoodles in Midwest.
If you are considering purchasing a Bernedoodle, make sure you do your research. You will quickly find that the Bernedoodle temperament makes them a top-notch family companion that is great for families looking for a low-shedding dog that is also excellent with children and other pets.
We provide top-quality Bernedoodles for family companions that are sound in breeding lines, temperament, socialization, and confirmation
At Midwest Bernedoodles we:
- Pick only the “best” dogs in temperament, health and confirmation to use as breeding stock.
- Keep dogs and puppies as family members first and breeding stock second.
- Provide the best quality care for dogs and puppies.
- Give each puppy the best possible start in health care, training, nutrition, and socialization.
- Match the “right” family with the “right” dog.
- Provide on-going support for families and their puppies/dogs.
- Support local community and charities.