- To begin your Bernedoodle adoption process, fill out and submit the on-line Puppy Application. Within 48 hours, you will receive confirmation of the receipt of your application and you will be informed whether your application has been approved.
- If approved for adoption, we will request that you make a $500 deposit towards the price of your puppy. This deposit will secure you on the list for a Midwest Berndoodles puppy or place you on our waiting list. ONLY if we are unable to meet your criteria for a puppy within 12 months of your deposit, the deposit will be refunded in full.
- You will be informed via e-mail that a litter of pups has been born. You will also be advised that a puppy has been reserved for you from the litter. At that time, you will make a payment of $1,500.00
- The remaining balance of $1,748.50 (includes Illinois sales tax) is due before the puppies are 6 weeks of age.
- Puppies will be allocated before they are 7 weeks of age.
- Also, around 7 weeks, we ask that you decide on a name for your pup so that we may begin calling your baby by his/her forever name.
- When your puppy is 8 weeks of age, he/she can go home. You are welcome to pick up your puppy from us or we can meet you to deliver your new baby!
- We encourage all families to pick your puppy up from us at Midwest Bernedoodles. We can also met you at the nearest major airport (St. Louis Lambert International) or we can hand deliver your puppy for an additional fee. If we are flying to you, fees typically range from $450.00 to $650.00 but vary depending on location, when flight is booked, etc. If you need shipping details please contact us at (618)-779-6373.